Civil Engineer-Sportworks Field Design
|Location:||West Chester, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Would your dream job combine your passion for civil engineering and sports? Engineers in our Sportworks Field Design team agree! Offering opportunity in West Chester for a Civil Engineer motivated by interesting projects and who wants to be an integral part of an energetic and talented group.
Sportworks Field Design, a division of The Kleingers Group, was formed to respond to the growing demand for high quality and creative sport facility and field design. The team is a diverse group of civil engineers focused on athletic design, planning and testing. With offices located in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Louisville, we are able to give our clients the personal attention and service that has become our trademark.
In this role, you will have opportunity to work on interesting athletic design projects in the following ways:
- Variety of projects with complex design challenges
- Prepare design documents under general direction where scope is defined
- Apply technical, design, documentation and drafting standards
- Learn and apply sport-specific design requirements for a variety of outdoor sports at the high school, collegiate and professional levels.
- Learn sport-specific surface performance requirements relating to ball and athlete interaction.
- Independently perform basic design calculations and tasks
- Advance your knowledge through a training plan tailored just for you
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Minimum one year experience beyond Coop/Intern
- Proficiency in Civil3D
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future
The Kleingers Group overall provides design solutions for a wide range of public, private, institutional and corporate clients. We focus on providing site civil engineering, athletic field design, transportation engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, landscape architecture, and community planning services.
Competitive wage and full benefits package provided. We invite you to learn more about us and apply at www.kleingers.com, “Career Opportunities”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.