Survey Crew Chief - West Chester
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Being outdoors is how you like to work! Join a highly skilled team of professional surveyors, directed by a Crew Coordinator who understands your daily challenges in the field and is focused on safety and great client service.
The Kleingers Group provides full service consulting services to both private and public clients in the areas of civil, transportation, and municipal engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, athletic field design, planning, and landscape architecture. We continue to grow in market types, locations and smart technology.
Perform boundary and topographic surveys, as well as construction stakeout and related calculations. May work alone and/or supervise field crew members with responsibility for efficiency and accuracy.
- Good math background with extensive knowledge and experience with robotic total stations, data collectors and GPS.
- Experience with Trimble Business Center is helpful, along with general knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Established history of working safely in the field. Good communication skills needed for client contact and with coworkers.
- Valid drivers’ license required to meet company insurable standards.
- Two-year degree in Land Surveying plus minimum two years experience, or a minimum of four years experience preferred.
Prompt, dependable and flexible are important components for success in this full-time position. Our days begin at 7:00 a.m. and overtime may be needed to finish the day at the job site. We provide a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package – and sometimes ice cream waiting for you on the hottest days!
We invite you to see more detail and apply at www.kleingers.com, Career Opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.