Civil Engineer Seasoned Project Manager
|Location:||West Chester, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Bring seasoned project management experience to the table and we will support with an exceptional talented design team as you lead high profile land develop projects. Deliver great service to clients in a mix of projects including industrial, healthcare, senior housing, office and retail. Key position in our Southwest Ohio Land Development Group in West Chester, Ohio.
We believe it’s more than just a job. When we ask our employees what keeps them at The Kleingers Group, we hear about the relationships they develop here. They like to be part of a team that believes “doing the right thing” is more than just words.
The Kleingers Group provides full service consulting services to both private and public clients in the areas of civil, transportation, and municipal engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, athletic field design, planning, and landscape architecture. We continue to grow in market types, locations and smart technology.
In this leadership role, you will have opportunity to enjoy flexibility and autonomy to work with clients on interesting studies and design projects in the following ways:
- Primary role of managing mix of high profile land development projects
- Lead and coach a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers and designers
- Provide quality service and expertise to clients while building relationships
- Contribute by working alongside engineering industry leaders
- Advance your professional knowledge through a training plan tailored just for you
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in site civil engineering, with 5+ years’ experience directing and managing all aspects of site-civil projects.
- Experience helpful in ast least one area: residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare, educational project design.
- Licensed PE in Ohio, or ability to obtain through reciprocity within 6 months.
- Experience leading municipal permitting processes including zoning, utilities and grading, as well as state permitting.
- Familiarity with Civil3D and project management software helpful though not required.
Our robust orientation will help you engage quickly with the overall organization. A competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package provided. Come work with us as we contribute to our communities. We invite you to apply online at www.kleingers.com, Career Opportunities, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.