Senior Civil Engineer - Columbus OH
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
New position in our Columbus, OH office that values your expertise! The Senior Engineer has gained extensive experience in all areas of site civil design and project management, and is a recognized expert in specialized areas.
Work independently as technical plan lead on various projects. Engage, support, train and mentor engineers and designers as needed. Assist team to assure quality of work and ultimate client satisfaction. Continually monitor new legislative, technical and professional issues, bringing critical information to the team.
Opportunity to pursue your specific technical expertise to enhance firm reputation as a market leader in specialty areas, and supported by individual training plan and external events to assure lifelong learning.
As an organization, we challenge each other, and share information about corporate strategic goals. We celebrate success inside and outside the office! Located in Columbus (Westerville) Ohio, our teams are energetic and talented. Our service offerings are site civil engineering, athletic field design, transportation engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, landscape architecture, and community planning services.
In this role, you will have opportunity to work on interesting institutional design projects in the following ways:
- Technical plan review as engineer-of-record, with project coordination through life cycle
- Support team members with technical expertise related to challenging aspects of site design
- Partner with key clients, and help facilitate regulatory agency communication with internal team
- Obtain repeat business from current clients
- Pursue specific technical expertise to support specialty services market leader
- Share new and cool project information with all employees of the firm
- BS in Civil Engineering, with PE licensure
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in site civil engineering
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more related technical areas
- Knowledge/experience with U.S. zoning codes, manuals and standards
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Competitive wage and full benefits package provided. We invite you to learn more about us and apply at www.kleingers.com, “Career Opportunities”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.