|Location:||West Chester, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Kleingers Group provides full service consulting services to both private and public clients in the areas of civil, transportation, and municipal engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, athletic field design, planning, and landscape architecture. We are currently growing in employee numbers, market types, locations, and smart technology. |
Supported by a management team motivated by a strategic plan focused on opportunities and growth, you will play a key role in developing and facilitating accounting and financial processes that contribute to our success. We will provide opportunity for flexibility and autonomy to achieve success in delivering high standards of firm accounting systems and processes.
|Duties:||In this critical leadership role, you will have opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work side-by-side with an associate. Responsible for accounting operation and records, systems of adequate internal controls to mitigate risk, ensuring accuracy and federal/state compliance. |
Daily activities include:
• Payroll administration
• General ledger, AP, AR
• Financial reporting
• Budgeting process
• Forecast preparation and review with management
|Qualifications:||• BS in Accounting, Finance or related field required |
• MBA, CPA or CMA preferred
• 10 years hands-on accounting functions, with 5+ years in accounting management
• Prior experience in the A/E/C industry or professional services organization a valued plus
• Familiarity with Government contracting (FAR) desired
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Experience with enterprise/project management software tools desired
• Positive, professional and effective communicator
Offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, we also enjoy a culture where respectful interaction and fun are part of our day-to-day. We are supported with current technology, equipment and assistance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.